Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

we’ll just pretend “florida man” doesn’t exist

1 Like

Florida Man is like 3/4 in Miami like no joke

1 Like

Emotional pivot dog

1 Like

I mean they do provide the highest level of emotional support. What kind of emotional support animal cant deathroll your enemies?

I think it’s moreso about pivoting with Flip Turn

1 Like

fair

Gonna be running in a thunderstorm. Praying my earbuds last at least a few hours

3 Likes

You got this :+1:

2 Likes

Survived the first 15 minutes to the train, but the rain’s going to get more intense later after the thunder lets up. When they die I’ll just go home and read

2 Likes

My god, that sounds intense. good luck :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a fucking blast lol

2 Likes

The average chicagoan

So my earbuds haven’t gone out yet but I could tell that they were about to. I knew I was going to be miserable once that happened.

I left my keys on the bus this morning. I texted the maintinence guy that I wouldn’t be back for him until 7:30am and I’m not going to break my word to him but the security worker was able to let me into the lobby. There’s a nice side room near the entrance that I can somehow access my apartment’s wifi signal from so I’m just going to chill, read, and/or watch hunterxhunter for the next 8.5 hours

2 Likes

Jk connection isn’t strong enough. So reading it is

My pack of gum kind of imploded, but everything else seems to have survived

1 Like

Wait it came back. We’ll see

Ok the right earbud is broken already. So this was a wise move for sure

Thankfully it’s only a $30 pair and I have more.

2 Likes

I will be able to buy new keys Wednesday when I’m off. Then there’s a clocktower meetup that popped up that day also rly exciting

3 Likes

thats a saga right there

3 Likes

N.1 you ok?