Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Real

most of their competition just doesn’t offer a free tier at all lol

1 Like

I just don’t subscribe to either :+1:

1 Like

my music tech teacher tried to champion music laws and proceed to tell us how art is fair game as long as it doesnt have a signature on it and i think that course made me communist

3 Likes

I do have my family’s spotifies tho which is fun, because I can see my mom put Thrift Shop on every single one of her playlists and I can see my dad make 4 different playlists consisting entirely of kanye west

1 Like

REAL

clicks a few keys on my keyboard and gets my door busted down for breaking copyright for the 1955 jazz hit The Sprinklers - Arson Manual because “it sounds kinda similar” (i will be financially ruined)

1 Like

should’ve set up a shotgun trap

man even free chick fil a makes me feel like a traitor

1 Like

home aloning the music company lawyers

its cuz u ARE a traitor. to the gay cause

1 Like

match the price of the chick fil a for charity

1 Like

shh make them feel welcomed for a second. we may be able to fund the gay agenda with her shame

1 Like

all those vaccines to make everyone gay chloe… and for what…? for you to keep eating chic fila.? So sad

2 Likes

you know they vaccinate those chickens

chick fil a only sells gay chicken

1 Like

honestly chick fil a isnt even that good lol its the most boringass basic chicken
theyre carried by the lemonade and homophobia

2 Likes

CHLOE HOMOPHOBIC ARC

2 Likes

that means gay chickens. many gay chickens being killed by Big Chicfila. and you are enjoying the spoils of a wave of murdered gay chickens? supporting gay chicken kill company?

3 Likes

when the fol has 100% homophobic admin rate :fire: :fire:

6 Likes