Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hmm yes words

1 Like

After you’re denied like three times you can ask them to make a verison they’d accept but 1. It’s always kind of ugly because they don’t tint the lines/shadows and 2. SOMETIMES THEY REJECT THAT VERSION TOO

1 Like

Also there’s some fascinating content rules around them as well. Around gore and shit. I once got an accent that HAD BEEN APPROVED retroactively denied because my ORANGE SLICES looked too much like GORE

1 Like

They started the message off with “Hello willowlight .” with the space, willowlight being my username, and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. Hello willowlight .

1 Like

I named a series of accents after out of context snippets from the denial message

1 Like

ornage

tired and hazy but ultimately optimistic

1 Like

“after seven days”

“very well executed”

“a broken image”

“Hello willowlight .”

1 Like

how r u silviu

1 Like

ok tbh when you said orange slices I was expecting them to look less like bleeding injuries

1 Like

Omg. Hazy?!?

I miss making accents I’d be better at it now probably my motor control isn’t as bad

I am doing alright, I’ve learnt a bit more for my upcoming mock-up finals!!! Man it’s hard to do everything at once.

2 Likes

dope

1 Like

dull and kind of like everything’s a bit blurrier than usual. but not in a medically dangerous way just an emotional way

1 Like

something something motor control reckless driving

@.HazardWaste solve this right now

1 Like

Yah out of context they do. It was a series of equivalent accents in different colours and the red was the only one denied, for obvious reasons

I wasn’t expecting it to pass first try, but it was completely unprecedented for them to retroactively deny an accent for anything other than “whoops we realised this is copyright infringement”. It later happened to someone else and they raised a MASSIVE FUSS about it on drama sites but I’m #cool so I didn’t do that

Everyone was on their side about this Grave Unprecedented Injustice and I was like wow I could’ve done this and gotten so much attention

2 Likes

extremely maycore post

2 Likes