Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

usually accomplished through drugs but i’m looking for a less expensive solution

1 Like

boy do i have one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7XNvWuRk3I

im glad you only have one joke because its a good bit

dear haters: you are the titanium dioxide to my lustrous fiber… the more of you that is a part of me, the less i shine

1 Like

who up lustering they fiber

silk, most synthetic filament fibers

Technically doesnt apply to me bc im pansexual we stay winning

1 Like

technically under the bi umbrella

you succumb to the stereotype

2 Likes

(disclaimer rejecting a label even though the dictionary definition applies to you is valid)

1 Like

pan is just bi 2.0

1 Like

thats fair

I typically tell people who arent LGBT im bi anyway as to not complicate it bc it gets the point across

1 Like

nah pan is just the far more boring evolution path of bi

me n the omnis chillin up here

what do you even consider the difference between bi or pan

cause i feel like depending on who i ask the answer is fairly different and by my own definition i dont really have a big answer minus “label”

2 Likes

pan is just bat/shovel/axe/bottle/fists/wrench/bonesaw/kukri 2.0

2 Likes

i mean yeah i’m technically poly/probably omni but i say bi because it’s a smaller word

the only issue is that then people say “but bi means 2” but then i can just say “fuck off”

2 Likes

the way i think of it is like

if you showed me a picture of someone, and in one timeline of reality you told me “this is a man” and in another you told me “this is a woman”

my answer might be different in each world

whereas my understanding of pansexuality is that a pan person would have the same answer, which is why i don’t consider myself pan

but pansexuals itc feel free to correct me tbh

1 Like

I think the “difference” is fairly subjective and changes depends on who u ask

me personally i just Dont Really See gender whenever i think about people or who im attracted to at all, and i typically dont really think like “oh im attracted to this person” unless i actually know them and their personality. Looks and all that dont really mean much to me at all and i realized that bc i was thinking of my current partner and realized i would still date them literally no matter how they looked and bc of asking how other people thought of gender ehen thinking of people and stuff like that

but then again ive also been dating the same person for like, 5 years, so that probably biases me a bit and may skew my own perception

1 Like

Yeah fair

yea like the person being a man or woman (or neither cmom ybw its 2024) wouldnt effect my judgement at all, its like who they actually are as a person

1 Like

that sounds more like describing demisexuality to me than pansexuality but either way i just say im gay or ace

1 Like