Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

And I think looking at sexualities as separate defined inherent physical Things and not primarily a label for how one interacts with the world is a big part of what fuels… like… a lot of the distress people feel about not being able to figure themselves out?

I know I had that whole “am I gay or am I bi” endless thought panic for a while, because I thought, like… I had some hidden True Sexuality which needed to be uncovered, and that if I only gathered enough evidence I would know what I Really Was. But that’s not how it works even a little bit. A sexuality is just, like, a description of how you interact with and navigate the world.

Who cares about my True Mind’s reaction to whether I am Attracted To Men or not; what matters is, like, would I date a man? How do I interact with men in practice, is it as potential romantic partners or not? That’s what matters.

Your sexuality can change over time or in different contexts, and it can even change without change in any of your underlying attractions if you just… decide you want to interact with the world a different way. That’s literally fine. I dunno

3 Likes

lots of words to say “im gay”

5 Likes

who up fracturing they compound

This is true

1 Like

Like it is literally a lot of words to say “I’m gay” given I only feel comfortable with attraction to men when I myself am in the context perceived as a man and that’s a big part of what made me go “okay sexuality is social context”. It is literally just a lot of words to say I’m gay

1 Like

i think “who up xing they y” is a lot better when the x has an unnecessary amount of words [x>1] (eg. who up wordmatching they 4)

1 Like

May commits bi erasure. And women. Whatever. I’m cancelled

1 Like

i cant believe may committed women. unforgivable

4 Likes

May commited woman?

1 Like

Sorry. You’re going to the asylum. Placing somebody under involuntary psychiatric care is probabyl unforgivable yeah

5 Likes

i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here i’m already here

2 Likes

How many woman have you committed

As you can see I have committed Marissa

5 Likes

Just Marissa so far

That’s very low

Didn’t even get double digits yet

So I need to commit more women?

i place it like i care about words but like. id take a sentence. a short paragraph. a poem or a diagram or something i just dont know at any level what I like. want

yeah

throuple…