Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I am sorry for bringing the lost child on this forum next time I’ll make sure to cover up my tracks whenever I go into the forest

3 Likes

Personally I kept wanting to believe I am ace because I childishly believed that would be for the better and more explainable.

I really don’t believe that sexuality can just shift, you are born with the sexuality that you have. Though I am only saying this because that’s what I’ve observed in myself.

1 Like

7 Likes

im bery high im 190 gay europe units

2 Likes

2 Likes

who up zhanging they yong

1 Like

This is what happens when may let’s me out of the house

1 Like

She zhang on my Yong till i 张勇

1 Like

im choosing your next pfp

1 Like

o… okay

1 Like

I think there’s lots of people for whom it does work that way, where you’re born with a specific sexuality and couldn’t possibly live a different way, and I wouldn’t deny that. I just don’t think it’s true of everybody, and I think some people try to fit themselves into that mould when it doesn’t apply, you know? It’s sometimes simple. But it’s not always simple.

1 Like

got your ass

idk why i said demisexuality and not just demiromantic, ngl

but yeah i dunno to me pan/bi are pretty aligned but i feel like i kinda get what u two are saying

1 Like

a thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes people will, like, have a ~complete description of what genders/etc. they’re attracted to, and then they’ll spend several months stressing about which Specific Labels they’re allowed to use

and like. if you have successfully identified “I am attracted to women and some enbies” or whatever, that is Infinitely more useful than figuring out whether you fit the precise description of the word “lesbian” (or whatever)

2 Likes

i wanna go out stargazing. real real far away so i can really see the stars

Okay but what about when you dont know th e first thing either because i have been fuck it we balling

1 Like

Rounding is fine! You can round!

1 Like

Taking as many chocolates as you can possibly get away with from the bowl at the law firm is fine!

1 Like

4 Likes

Like hi may my lovely girlfriend Yes i very clearly like you. That is where i am at. There is no other data to consider everything else is confusing and weird
I would like to kind of understand my brain a little bit and I am Not Doing That

3 Likes