Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

did you compile a list of every read you have ever made

pretty much the only explicitly ‘online community’ dream I’ve had is where I got banned from a server that doesn’t exist for a misclick

if “a” is the operative word, no.
I do individual sheets per game.

I was a zookeeper explaining dangerous animals and i had my boot on this snake it was safe but then it just lunged at me it extended its body like from a horror movie it was an alien. Ive been bitten by a snake irl it was less painful in the dream. I chased after it to kill it to protect the others i tried to stomp on it but my stomps were very weak. Ur very weak in ur dreams

1 Like

i have only had one mafia dream and it was that someone in a closed rolemadness was executed day 1 and flipped neutral retributionist (the old kind)

was forced to lay off crack for a while after that

I should run Camp Cadaver just to make this dream a reality

ur very weak in reality tootie

1 Like

Eeeeeee :sob::sob::sob:

have u ever dreamt with me in it

1 Like

I’m weaker.
My ribs are exposed.

For her sake i hope not. Mafia with story is nightmare fuel

1 Like

I dreamed Kiiruma was evil in the recent BotC game and he was evil

3 Likes

And everybody was like ohhhh no that’s too implausible and I didn’t fucking follow the dream and then it was REAL

I also was in a F3 once, dreamed I made the decision I was planning to and it was wrong. Proceeded to make the decision I was planning to. It was wrong

6 Likes

I genuinely think my sleeping read accuracy is way higher than my waking read accuracy

once i had a dream that a player i was making a case against during the night flipped town. was like “woah, what a nightmare. good thing that’s not gonna happen” and i got them executed the next day. they were town

1 Like

a machine must behave as a machine

i don’t even remember most of my dreams so that’s you know this one was a premonition. that i ignored