Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

have yuou even played the game or do you still just flip in os

1 Like

is it possible to (on fol or discord) have a medium who can talk to the dead but doesn’t know who’s who
so all messages show up as from “Spirits”

3 Likes

you could probably do this with a discord bot

or dedicated hosts

3 Likes

I played as a medium like that on Hypixel it was pretty cool

2 Likes

yeah the host had a discord bot for it

2 Likes

contact guava and kanave kanave made an anonymous bot that does that

3 Likes

it’ll be really funny when specchat is hypoposting about an rnged wolfteam and that enters the town discourse

1 Like

but I was wondering if there was like, a non-custom bot lol

2 Likes

yeah it’s called giving people a discord account called spirits

3 Likes

afaik this isnt possible with vanilla discourse or discord (without a bot/plugin/something)?

3 Likes
6 Likes

I think you should kill x and trust y - wolf spreading misinformation

2 Likes

i played before

i tried paying for premium but they dont even let me get to the credit card page info. i tried both on mobile and pc and in two different cities. they just dont accept payments from my country looks like. ive been flipping casually for a month or so. i decided i play too much games and i uninstalled them all yesterday. but i might play more games idk maybe different. maybe watch anime. trying to be productive. its so hard. life is hard. so many obligations. ;-;

2 Likes

the wolfteam is x y and z - me spreading rnged information

3 Likes

kat has like free rs membership or whatever
cuz she plays so much or something

2 Likes

oh the game without membership (especially in oldschool, but its true in rs3) is like… very much so limited

but if you’re concerned about playing too much games its probably a bad pick for you to get invested in LMAO

1 Like

Spec chat but they can only speak by translating everything through ten different languages and then into binary

the binary part doesn’t even change anything it just makes things a very big nuisance

2 Likes

I trust it.

2 Likes

We do this on Loop

1 Like

In fam 3 (not the previous one) I was a reporter who could post mod messages through news report

so I faked an interview with Sulit a flipped mafia and had them list three mafia and a random town (as town) it was pretty funny

1 Like