Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

its definitely possible ive seen bots do stuff like that before

strangely enough i woke up around this time. not intentionally but yea
What’s up

you haven’t fused with ybw have you

2 Likes

i like going on circlejerk subreddits of things I know nothing about and seeing all the niche irony-layered memes about things i will never understand

2 Likes

this was me with nbacirclejerk at first. i slowly learned the layers and have become more of an nba fan for it. truly fascinating

i do not know what this means. I have no idea why its supposed to be funny. but 156 of r/rollercoasterjerk’s 25500 subscribers seemed to love it

3 Likes

yah i never had that magic really because I was on nba meme communities since i was like 14 lol

1 Like

i didn’t entirely have this magic since i knew like. the basics. who won the finals, ben simmons being a bum, that kinda stuff

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

this might be nsfw. i do not know. because i dont get the layers of r/latincirclejerk

1 Like

what does this mean

okay based on the comments section the humor is that this guy is trying to compare and contrast two versions of the same camera that seem to only differ by color

2 Likes

okay I have officially found the worst post. r/onepiececirclejerk you guys win

1 Like

i cannot post it even under spoilers its too much but onepiececirclejerk officially wins the obscure circlejerk community competition

1 Like

this is so much better at embodying the ethos of obscure circlejerk subreddits. just the sheer ire at an innocent post that i had to go into the comments section to even notice the problem with, as someone who knows nothing about analog cameras

2 Likes

CP3 bows to paul god is easily the best reddit post ever

How do you not know what a dark room is? They’re everywhere in media, just for comedic or dramatic effect.

SO good

i think i found the post. incredible