Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

is don chinjao trans? discuss, one piece fans

As someone who watched six episodes of One Piece and gave upā€¦ I found one reddit page about the question and it was conveyed as a joke. Itā€™s not looking good.

okay this one is pretty NSFW but i HAVE to post it

1 Like

this is why nba memes are superior

was it that they didnā€™t soak the roll

sportsball

1 Like

i LOVE sportsball

non circlejerk subreddits that get bored solo one piece circlejerk because its actually just people losing it

can u dm me it pls pls pls pls im so curious

My preferred system:
Linear > Natural > Reasonable

Apparently I have been using Linear instead of Naturalā€¦ So, sometime soon in the future, Iā€™ll only use Linear.

1 Like
  1. P1 = Alignment
  2. N Town ā†’ P2 = Alignment
  3. P3/P2 = Not Alignment/Alignment

The first one is a boring A-Cop, but the other two are interesting. In particular the second one, especially if Soul Stealer is in play.

Mafia win condition: Reach parity.
Town win condition: Eliminate all Mafia and prevent parity.

The third oneā€¦ is also interesting, but Iā€™d rather use it as a separate role. Itā€™s like P-Cop, but slightly different. If I add multi-targetingā€¦ :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You want to give out poisoned fruit? Why thoughā€¦? Like, Iā€™ll grant your wish, but Fruit Vendors are also good.

Ah. That roleā€¦ Yeah, I actually already made it for another game, butā€¦ In hindsight, I donā€™t even know whether FoLā€™ers are interested in playing that game when they didnā€™t show up for Restless Spirits to begin with. Dead interaction doesnā€™t seem to be looked up upon on this site.

What is the point of a role, amirite Geyde?

This is:

1 Like

For a typical closed setup where posting onesā€™ rolecard or requesting others to do so is prohibited, the ability is intriguing for vaguely tracking role complexities but not much stronger than that. For open setups, or games where you can post such things, thatā€™s really good.

1 Like

Iā€™m below average?
Itā€™s so over.

The Tyrant rules over all. Any who opposes shall face consequences. However, fear not the Tyrant, for his reign is not everlasting.

1 Like

The Big Katze would like to have a word with you. Accept this request lest a rumor spreads of your wrongdoing.

1 Like

The Boss and their Double are notorious for their name. Any who hears the first syllable alone shall frown upon the creator of their lives.