Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hazard got the gift first, just so everyone knows.

1 Like

The real reason was I didn’t know if I shkjld or should t post it and I just wanted to show the ears not a convo

1 Like

Too prideful to not buy me the Discord cat ears

1 Like

You need a personal editor to correct all your spelling mistakes.

1 Like

i feel like im gonna impulse buy the cat ears tomorrow

2 Likes

it feels stupid to give discord money for it but also

yknow

nya

1 Like

they are judging you

Consider:
You are an infinite-shot bulletproof in a final 4. There are three other players who could be wolves. You express a wolfread loudly on one of them, you vote to sleep, a different player is shot in the night, and then it is time for you to place your F3 vote.

Is this the Monty Hall problem? Should you swap your wolfread to the other remaining player?

2 Likes

if you claimed that its optimal for the wolf to sink the kill on you and keep it f4 stalling the game forever. well not optimal to stall but they dont need to fold first, host would need to intervene or either alignment makes a suboptimal choice by killing if they run out of patience. realistically everyone would just pile on the host for making infinite shot bulletproof and allowing the game to stall

1 Like

When I sent this I was going to post “why didn’t the wolves just sink their kill? Are they stupid?” as a follow-up but I was like naaaah that’s not funny because the typical rule of “no exe → no kill” stalls being broken by random kills is implicit

1 Like

It appears it was not implicit

ive never seen this rule, maybe its there on your other site, dunno about fol

2 Likes

anyway sorry to distract from what you wanted to be played along with

id say no, u dont change ur execution target. u cant die, so. might as well stick to it. if you could die but the wolf chose not to kill you then you should reevaluate

that seems like a frostwolf specific rule unless ive missed other hosts doing it too

Beancat had it in Player’s choice 2 signups

1 Like

in this case though it forces town to execute in f4 so :flushed:

2 Likes

2 Likes

this type of stall breaker benefits the wolf, it essentially nullifies town’s ability to no execute

so the wolf should just no kill

the type of stall breaker im more used to is mandatory mafia kills

1 Like

change your execution target every 2 seconds nya nya nya

1 Like