Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

well frostwolf’s one, not beancat’s one

Assume the stall breaker in this case benefits town

1 Like

Or that you just can’t be targeted for the night kill or you’re BotC mayor instead

1 Like

Redirect the kill to a different player

1 Like

yeah my answer remains the same, i dont see a reason to change my wolfread

Beancat’s does the same imo because people probably would rather not leave it to rand

1 Like

id say its true neutral, exact rand. if the wolf is deep maybe. im not against letting the game be decided on pure rand if i dont trust myself and/or my teammates

1 Like

I’m against letting the game rand regardless, just on principle
it’s a dumb way to win or lose a game

1 Like

this is also why I don’t like rng ties thbthtbhtbthbthbthtbhtbthbthtb

1 Like

RNG ties I dislike more and more by the day. I played a game where the first person to reach a tie would be executed

1 Like

sadly those are pretty much standard
though there are a bunch of other reasonable and interesting ways to resolve them (ie player who most recently died decides tie, or mafia in the case that 0 people dead)

yeah I’ve played that too
it’s a better system imo

If May has 5 votes and Zugzwang has 4, ans I place a vote for Zug to bring it to 5/5, I would be executed because I reached the tied votecount first

1 Like

ive seen a system where the mafia submits a list during the day (can be changed all the time) of priority order of how they wanna resolve ties

2 Likes

May would be executed

1 Like

I hosted a flipless vanilla with that ngl

1 Like

I played a game where players’ Divine Favour was rolled pregame and whichever player (team cause it was hydra) had the better Favour would win a tie

1 Like

do players know their Favour?

No lol

1 Like

idk what the numbers were but town actually won that btw