Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

For the record I submitted Nicolas, not Nicholas. (I know it doesn’t help much)

My intention was go for Santa in the following rounds if the other two word doesn’t make sense together.
But somehow it got misspeled by someone.

1 Like

(As in St. Nic)

1 Like

Blood on the Clocktower losses…

1 Like

I am just nothing in all the Unofficial games I play. I’m not even bad I’m just too shy

1 Like

botcu players when you don’t know the plumbleflub strat for grandmother (get ready to be voted out day 1 buddy)

5 Likes

Shygus

lol i was looking at the s8 champs thread on oldfol archive for reasons and idk how we didnt vote @sulit to go this was convincing

9 Likes

wait i was convinced chloe posted this post and i open thread again and it says katze is this like a mod trick to go along with the meme or am i tripping? oh i finally get the meme coz you two talk identical

botcu players when you don’t want to play on the worst homebrew ever made (you have bad taste)

3 Likes

We do not talk identical i am much more ingelligenter

2 Likes

How did i manage to typo the intentionally poor-grammar word

1 Like

Love you :heart:

1 Like

i used to say the way to differentiate us would be to see who makes more typos but ive been pretty bad about this lately

i do think we type a decent bit differently still but we could reasonably pass as the other if we tried

1 Like

Haven’t you done this before for an April first joke, years ago?

1 Like

that sounds like something we’d do but i don’t really remember doing it

1 Like

I swear I got the idea for the May / Magnus switch from something I remember you and Chloe doing.

3 Likes

I don’t remember doing that but it wouldn’t surprise me

We did post as eachother on our hydra tho
As town

2 Likes

ive done this in literally every hydra ive ever been in and ive only wolfed in 1.5 hydras (the .5 was a hydra on oldfol where we were on seperate accounts so it hardly counts)

1 Like

5 Likes

i’ve been listening to some person in this cafe at the table next to me explain the entire lore of elden ring to two other people

for like 10 minutes at least
it’s still going

1 Like