Are you enjoying it

1 Like

No
He also made the maidenless joke and i physically cringed

3 Likes

Is it to say that you arenā€™t enjoying your early evening coffee

early evening?? itā€™s nearly 1 pm

1 Like

I once spent an hour and a half explaining my Pokemon fanfiction to a friend of mine.
I am amazed they are still my friend.

2 Likes

iā€™m cringing at this guy but at the end of the day heā€™s really passionate and enthusiastic about this so iā€™m happy for him

i donā€™t really have a passion for anything

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you do have a passion for something! It just might not come to your mind right at the moment.

2 Likes

(Sorry, I meant to say afternoon)

1 Like

women

2 Likes

specifically, your mother

1 Like

We are out of straws, sorry!

1 Like

Most intelligible silviu post

1 Like

(He doesnā€™t know)

Unrelated to anything, Iā€™m not sure why do I bother every morning to wake up at 6:30 AM to attend school when we do nothing for 6 hours.

I miss online school, at least I could do nothing in the comfort of my own home

English class we have to keep going over the verbal tenses, direct/indirect speech, conditionals for the 4th year. Bo-oo-ring, though I understand that this theory stuff helps later in life, I donā€™t think it will be useful to me personally and besides this class doesnā€™t teach much comprehensible input for learning english if any. And I have TONS of classmate that are illiterate in English, something that should be really really widespread.
Romanian class is useful because itā€™s related to literature, I love novels, but I really really hate poems (theyā€™re written really ambiguously), I wish the school programme would get back to teaching Romanian grammar because that was more fun, to be frank.
History class, now history is something I love, but I believe the teacher just sucks! I can see heā€™s trying his best, but sometimes he really isnā€™t, andddd I bought a history book to help me with the history exam and Iā€™ve found it to be way easier and linear to learn.
Geography class, yet another class that I love and with also a lovely teacher, and I am having tons of fun to learn for the geography exam.
Artistical education class we have a pompous music teacher that takes himself waaay too seriously with the materials that doesnā€™t help. Well, I guess itā€™s not really his fault, this class shouldnā€™t even be in the programme to begin with based on its utility.
Logic class, well it helps those that chose logic as their personal-choise exam. Though I generally really really donā€™t like this teacher and itā€™s pretty rare for me to not like teachers. In the previous years I found that his teaching style was confusing and pompously academic.
Religion class, well I can always opt-out of this one, though I always tend to stay on my phone/do my homework in this class.
Optional Chemistry, this class is specifically made to fill out more hours to spend at school to do nothing.
Italian class, taught by my homeroom teacher, we usually donā€™t really do anything here, I found it more fun on Duolingo than anything, and usually the school curriculum puts you as a teacher to fill out the verbal tenses and thatā€™s it (thatā€™s not how you learn a language)
Gym class, we donā€™t do much here folks, Iā€™m better of doing this at home.
Latin class, I wouldā€™ve really preferred rather than teaching ancient tenses to be taught about words instead, though fortunately one utility this class had over the years that youā€™d learn about some philosophist here and there, but this class really isnā€™t to die for.
Universal class, european culture is really interesting and I really really like myself some interesting books, but really, this should be a class for a maximum of 6 months, not 3 years.

4 Likes

For my school: english, history, arts, logic, religion, chemistry, italian, gym, latin and universal are so so useless.

If theyā€™d be removed from the curriculumn, Iā€™d just go to school max 2 hours.

Criticism from Silviu. If you want to make a school work, maybe keep the fluff out? Just a suggestion!

One past class that I miss for my specialization is math class. Math was fun, it really was when Iā€™ve learnt the formulas.

Nah my ass couldnā€™t maintain a Peter Griffin

1 Like

raise a canes?

1 Like