Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

thats like unironically ad hominem :sob:

4 Likes

OMG YES

Yessss

All u have is a few pebbles and a few colorful buttons in ur pockets stowy but the government will still want 20% of that. Welcome to the real world kid.

I’m turning over a new lead

The next time I’m wolf I’m instantly voting a wolf

No more polarixed kitty

2 Likes

Given what im seeing u will misspell their name so bad ull vote urself silly wittwe kitten

1 Like

There was beef in the supermarket i was surprised. There were some cut pieces. They were twice more expensive than chicken and pork. There was also beef steak, like a proper cut. It was 4 times more expensive than the pork equivalent. I learned that we barely produce animal products. We have a handful of small local producers but we have no massive animal farms. We import almost everything. And beef looks like is quite rare for europe. Somewhat of a delicacy. I wanna try a beef steak at least once before i die

1 Like

and you think theyre getting it?

1 Like

Hehehe rebellious rebel ^-^

[THIS IS NOT AN ADMISSION OF GUILT. TAX EVASION IS HUMOROUS.]

4 Likes

nya meow purr

2 Likes

Ive been on fol for so long that when im chatting on discord on phone i have a habit of trying to put my finger at bottom right of messages to like them

12 Likes

Tutu absent-mindedly reacting somebody with the heart emoji

2 Likes

3 Likes

when i play games more id sometimes try to do moves from games in real life. liking zooming in

2 Likes

2 Likes

this meow looks so much more… vibrant? sharper? than what im used to

@chloe am i going insane

2 Likes

I miss old games

2 Likes

RTX on

1 Like