Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

we all know the widow’s in play so clearly the savant is poisoned guys. why would the widow target anyone but the savant

2 Likes

It’s not even that people broke any rules they just were not fun to play with at all

3 Likes

And completely dismissive when I bring up any issues with this whatsoever, not even willing to even approach the concept of an apology

2 Likes

Not even to do a quick youtuber apology?

Update

What did she mean by this

2 Likes

One of the first things I read here is “without there being any other strategic reason for that action to exist as a part of gameplay.”
In that case, my refusal to claim Good as evil is not a proper trust tell as it is a purely strategic choice.

It gets people to trust me more when I’m actually Good, therefore it allows me to win easier

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what I said

Why is she framing it like this? She’s treating like situations might not differ

but once you have the meta of “Mayor claim = Good” then surely Mayor becomes the best bluff in a lot of situations?

4 Likes

i will?

1 Like

my decision to never claim cop as evil is a strategic choice that gets my redchecks believed

2 Likes

Joycat

4 Likes

I think they fundamentally misunderstood what a trust tell is

5 Likes

I said in game trust tells are bad and they were like “everybody has trust tells even if you don’t know it!!”

3 Likes

Update they literally just said “this is a MAFIA take”
How the hell is this

1. Relevant
  2. Supposed to discredit me
4 Likes

You :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: are :warning: using :hammer_and_wrench: social :right_anger_bubble: reads :open_book: in :person_climbing: a :one: game :video_game: that :zap: relies :parasol_on_ground: primarily :1st_place_medal: on :place_of_worship: mechanical :gear: reads :books: you :point_up: silly :circus_tent: goose :duck:

2 Likes

toxic forumer :/

1 Like