Thats a vampire cat, nya

1 Like

What was that? NYA?!?

He hungry for blood nya

New record

2 Likes

you should get that average heart rate checked out

3 Likes

Only way to check it is to slow down mid run to get a reading and Iā€™m not doing that

Distance running (along with the swimming; swam ~3hr / over a mile before this) lowers your pulse across the board so I donā€™t really care what it is

2 Likes

Shift last night was so fucking stressful but I would not have managed this without the leftover stress to fuel me so letā€™s fucking go. Was really tempted to stop multiple times before the end of the hour but I persevered

2 Likes

Number one would beat any of us in any sportive competition by miles

Iā€™d bet orange is stronger than me. I can only bench press 50 lb plus the bar

Iā€™m trying to bulk somewhat but my main focus will always be cardio

1 Like

probably not any more tbh but even when that may have been true I have never, ever focused on arm exercises because itā€™s such a minimal part of the rowing stroke and it was far more worth my time to deadlift/squat than it was to do bench presses (and even considering my peak for those maybe not, at least in terms of raw numbers - I rowed flyweight)

1 Like

Okay then maybe I am the strongest user in addition to being the fastest and having the most endurance

2 Likes

yeah right now I just moved and have been pretty busy at work

my main forms of exercise that I enjoy are rowing and biking and thereā€™s no water in arizona and I donā€™t yet have the money to own a bike out here (left my old one at home)

so I havenā€™t been doing all that much lol

on the bright side it also means I barely need to eat anything so thatā€™s kinda nice for my wallet

2 Likes

could realistically be doing more free exercises but Iā€™m pretty happy with where Iā€™m going for the time being health-wise and Iā€™ll just work back up to strength training in a few months when I can also break that up with hopping on a bike, which I enjoy way more

tucson has a super nice 60-ish mile loop trail around the city I would do at least once per weekend last time I was here, excited to get back into that once I have a bike again (although I live far away from it so itā€™ll probably be closer to 90 miles to do the whole loop from where I live now, lol)

Idk sulit is a soccer menaceā€¦

3 Likes

I try to buy most stuff at aldi apart from almond butter, white claw, and some frozen items at trader joeā€™s (I can put whatever I want in our deep fryer which is nice), and ghost pepper hot sauce from jewel, and I can have food from work for free, but I kind of hate the food we sell, I never go a day under 3,000 calories burned, and I do buy coffee and cookies on the go pretty often, so food is still a major expense for me. If hunger strikes when Iā€™m on the clock, itā€™s armageddon. So fucking distracting as to make things unbearable

yeah itā€™s ~10 miles to the extension trailhead and then the loop itself is around 60 miles so yeah 80 seems to be basically correct