Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

She might be faster then. Maybe
Let me bet and race some colleagues first and then I’ll figure out what I think on that

I’m currently eating about a tenth of that on average lmfao

3 Likes

I run at a calorie deficit of 1k+ daily though

2 Likes

yeah but @YoubutWorse can cook up a MEAN banana bread and in the end you can’t eat Speed or Power

5 Likes

okay but out of all of you i easily drink the least water

1 Like

fix that

2 Likes

do not be funnier than me. this is your last warning

3 Likes

No

I’d put my blackberry muffins or my banana bread up against theirs any day of the week.
I let my bananas blacken for two weeks before baking.
Harvesting just before they rot = perfection

My kidneys are part of a machine. Every good machine needs parts to be swapped out every once in a while. Every good machine gets kidney stones

1 Like

and out of all of you I definitely do the most rituals too. According to my pokemon knowledge thats like basically a type advantage

1 Like

Baking is a pain in the ass, causes an explosion that leaves my kitchen a war zone, and you need people to share with or it’ll give you a stomach ache, so I only do it a few times a year, but when I do bake, I’m fucking serious

2 Likes

i like to bake bread. Baking bread is easy. you put the things together and wait and boom bread

chloe probably has u beat actually (poor taste ocd joke)

2 Likes

not me going multiple hundred dollars in on making cookies for our work christmas potluck :skull:

1 Like

I tried making challah with high gluten flour a little over a year ago. I was able to slice and freeze it, and my uncle helped to finish most of it, but it didn’t go that well, so I stick to the tried and true things now.

youre bout to uncover a whole new set of story lore with this one

1 Like

I made good potato pancakes a year and a half ago, but I’ve never had a more intense culinary explosion so I’m not doing that again

most of what i do is just several different variations on bread. Often with h erbs added to ward off spirits and darkness. its fun