Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

My dad was the worship leader so i wanted to make him proud by knowing all the words to the songs by heart
I think he just assumed that meant I was paying attention to other things lol

1 Like

Father abraham
Had many sons
Many sons had faaaather abraham

1 Like

oh my god

1 Like

theyd only take us to church a few times a year but they had a School Priest whod just also be there and bring the church to us. At home i had nothing though not a very religious family. And now my mom is a practising witch but thats another story

1 Like

why do i desire to bully so much. i dont think its my fault. its ur guys’ fault that ur so bullyable and pathetic

3 Likes

Yes, tutu, we get it, you have the height of an american footballer.

2 Likes

I have earplugs in to block out noise rn and i just tried to play music and was very confused why it wasnt working

It took me a sec to realize my entire class could hear the beginning of Reflection from the soundtrack of Mulan

7 Likes

we love you chloe

1 Like

This but Cö shu Nie’s undress me circa four months ago.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This but Weezer’s self titled album “Weezer”, often referred to by fans as The Blue Album,

4 Likes

It could have been worse
Neutral milk hotel was on before that

4 Likes

It’s a good song. One of Cö shu Nie’s best, imo.

permission to screenshot our only dms today

2 Likes

go useless

I listened to blue album today. i cant lie I was nearly laughing my ass off walking through college. like I was barely holding it in. and then I went by someone wearing the most edgy omori hoodie ive ever seen and i nearly cried

3 Likes

for the record its also the only omori hoodie ive ever seen

1 Like

but I straight up took a second to realise it was omori I thought it was tokyo ghoul merch :sob:

5 Likes

i didn’t know there were omori hoodies wtf