Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I am still looking forward to an international school reform.

Yeah fuck jeans. I have to wear them at work but just wear athletic shorts at all other times

1 Like

I know really well when to recognize peer pressure, but I often just fall on it, so I donā€™t attract conflict. This entire thing from me arises from my interaction with my parents, probably from donā€™t backtalk or donā€™t say stupid stuff.

1 Like

those are good options but Iā€™m too used to being weathered on and I like being able to feign formality. I wear amazon label jeans theyre made so ass that theyre about as restrictive as sweatpants. hoodies and jumpers where i go
I am full on practical. I love skirts but in practise my shitty amazon jeans do me better

1 Like

i have two pairs of shoes and I wear one of them

Sometimes I canā€™t even do proper everlasting dialogues with physical people and this has been bugging me since forever, because I donā€™t want to say wrong things or to appear like I am prying.

1 Like

ā€œNo talking backā€ is the stupidest fucking shit on the planet. Iā€™m a human being. I have been a human being my whole life. If an adult is incorrect then Iā€™m going to correct them. If I donā€™t understand why Iā€™m being asked to do something then Iā€™m going to question it. I donā€™t fucking caaaare

4 Likes

oh i forgot you lived on Terrible Island

1 Like

you saying you dont fw scotland?

1 Like

I donā€™t really talk openly with my family members because they can be really confrontational and I might or might not look like it, but am soft

1 Like

i like Hands generally but when they are attatched to notable Bad Thing adolf hitler i tend to dislike the hands even if they did nothing wrong and are in a vacuum are just hands like anything else

The only reason I act really carefree around the internet, is simply something I canā€™t really do the way I like it offline

2 Likes

hitlers hands are definitely complicit what the hell are you talking about

Where is this conversation going

what if his hands desperately wanted to leave his body. well his left hand. Would you enjoy his left hand

I am very lucky that I was raised in a family where ā€œtalking backā€ was Permitted and where I have been respected as a human being with agency my whole life regardless of age. Unfortunately many of my teachers did not see it this way

2 Likes

one time in religious education my teacher saw me on my phone and told me to put it away and I responded ā€œoh yeah one secondā€ before immediately putting it away and she started giving me shit so I explained it to her and she just didnt care so i just kind of went ā€œok what is the pointā€ and she was genuinely stunned and just continued the lesson. you can talk back as long as you say it deadpan enough

3 Likes

from my experience you can talk back if youā€™re funny

1 Like

Unironically works in my class