Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

**comfortable

1 Like

alot of people have peculiarities for sure and the kind of people who ostrasize those differences suck to be friends with as someone with absolutely any perspective in the world
so really. you arent missing much

2 Likes

not common comfortable i think they r uncomfortable

1 Like

WATCH. THE. CREDITS.

I know that in real life you do need to act a certain way to be presentable, but at the same time, you shouldnā€™t have pressing anxiety over how you act.

tragically you are wrong

My mom would be a bad friend

1 Like

i wear exclusively pajamas or sweatpants (or short shorts in summer) and Silly Tshirts. any Tightness is Bad

2 Likes

Speaking of tightness, I never liked jeans, theyā€™re rigid.

Society

yeah mens jeans suck. womens jeans can be okay

I understand things better because I am autistic. I have better conscious understanding of peopleā€™s motivations and desires in social situations because I have to look at them analytically. Iā€™m more empathetic and often more willing to help out others. Iā€™m able to put focus and energy and dedication into things I enjoy. Iā€™m happier being alone or not conforming to social expectations when they donā€™t benefit me. Like, Iā€™m sure a big part of the reason Iā€™m willing to be the only one wearing a mask in public spaces (Iā€™m affected worse by illnesses) is because Iā€™m autistic. I look at math and science concepts in a different way that enables me to understand them better despite my memory issues! If I tried to study the way everybody else did itā€™d all fall out of my head and Iā€™d be a terrible student. Iā€™m more honest and direct and WAY less likely to defer to authority I forgot about that one itā€™s the best one. I fall victim to, likeā€¦ social plagues less? If all my friends jumped off a cliff I wouldnā€™t. If everyone was doing something wrong I wouldnā€™t feel the same pressure to do it as well. I question authority and am able to call out when something is wrong. I can stand up for myself and have been able to even since I was a kid. I know when not to blame myself for something an authority is forcing responsibility for on me. And conversely, I think Iā€™m often more willing to blame myself when something is my fault, because I donā€™t feel the same social pressure to save face.

ETC ETC ET AL. Iā€™m happy like this

6 Likes

Omg may wallpost

based

1 Like

it gets easier over time. accepting it and not having anxiety over how you act makes it 100x better because it seems intentional. people like peculiarities that are presented to them nicely. which sucks but when you unlock the perk is like free charisma for nothing

1 Like

Thereā€™s no time to think about your actions as the manager; when weā€™re drowning in orders, you just have to keep cooking and yelling commands at your workers. My boss says itā€™s alright; I just need to remember to yell please and thank you along with the demands to put a customer on hold or take them off hold, among other things, so my workers donā€™t think theyā€™re in trouble.

2 Likes

source?

1 Like

Iā€™ve always had moreā€¦ respect for myself. Since I was a kid. You know when youā€™re a kid and all the adults around you donā€™t treat you like a human fucking being? I never fell victim to that. And respecting myself like that has given me a lot of opportunities I wouldnā€™t have otherwise.

1 Like

Witness allibi states that she thinks certains way from general unempathiveness

Oh Iā€™m lying

1 Like

Starting next week weā€™ll have a certified trainer working every night shift who can pull me aside and tell me to dial it back if needed. Which will really help me