Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

this being said showing the terra types ahead of battle is a reasonable compromise between including the mechanic and not feeling like an asspull

I love gossiping and lying

2 Likes

tera is like fun in concept but half the meta game is either instant murder in the first place where tera makes it More instant murder

I love gossiping and half-truthing

2 Likes

My greatest lying and gossiping achievement: on Flight Rising dot com the Lightning flight’s organisers were being really shady, kept saying they were flat broke when they’d had years of fundraising since their last major expense, so I went to a drama blog and posted “hey guys I’m in Lightning why haven’t we battled in so long our orgs keep saying we’re broke” and that prompted a bunch of people to look into their bank records and find out they were maybe embezzling money

4 Likes

ive been running trick latios because i think its funny but this thing is fucked up. Let me keep that scarf garchomp uses scaleshot, gets a speed boost, and then still dies. goated

1 Like

Nice

thanks Google, I really wanted to know if 170141183460469231731687303715884105727 was a prime number

2 Likes

well?

1 Like

uhhhhhhhhhh idk if I should fully trust the PRIME NUMBERS FANDOM but probably

also what a proof

4 Likes

theres a chance

does the existence of a prime number fandom imply the existence of

1 Like

a composite numbers fandom?

yes

3 Likes

pikachu has never been ou viable and especially not since the knock off buff

1 Like

nah you could run a competent team with pikachu if you paired it with tapu koko

1 Like

It’s not optimal but it’s certainly viable

Women~ :coffee:

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

You too, alien creature~

I am convinced youre an alien sent over here to spy on us. Arent you, Eliza?

2 Likes