Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

That’s because Cricket bullied you into equipping them first.

1 Like

Yep! Perhaps we even have to find a Marionette!Village Idiot, who knows?

1 Like

rate my teensie

3 Likes

You should add a Sentinel.

1 Like

fun fact: in a sentinel 5p, it is theoretically possible for all 5 players to think they’re evil (the ojo, the harpy and the lunatic not neighboring the ojo, and the two vis neighboring the ojo who’ve both been convinced they’re marionettes)

1 Like

You could also have the Lunatic convince their neighbours that both are Marionettes instead.

i just watched a war crime. @Garfooled this looks about your level of talent

1 Like

nya

4 Likes

disregarding her, i should be very skeptical taking cooking advice from these flashy shorts influencers. they waste a crazy amount of ingredients or time. i was watching tips on how to peel boiled eggs faster and they recommend giving them an ice bath. bitch im not preparing and unloading ice just to peel them faster that will literally slow me down more. they shave off 20 seconds per egg by wasting so much more time. one guy recommended u put them in the fridge OVER NIGHT. OVER NIGHT. YEAH MY GUY PUT THE EGGS IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT SO THEY PEEL FASTER THE NEXT DAY. TUNE IN FOR MORE ADVICE FROM YOUTUBE SHORTS

2 Likes

no im kay’s cooking talent level

1 Like

those eggs are edible

1 Like

maybe for the cockroaches and the raccoons rummaging through the garbage bin they are

1 Like

it looks okay
you’re picky

1 Like

the whole butter thing was weird tho

1 Like

counterpoint

7 Likes

she put raw breadcrumbs and left them raw

i just remembered this

1 Like

how can breadcrumbs be raw?

1 Like

the purpose of breadcrumbs is to coat things with them and fry them. she. left the breadcrumbs raw

what so thanksgiving stuffing is bad now?