i kid :joy:
i love the bickering

im glad youtube decided to recommended it to me again
been a long while

i think i saw the original as a kid:

and then saw the parody voiceover when this one was out:

Oh wait this is a parody? I didn’t watch it

1 Like

I just assumed it was a re-upload because it was the same length I don’t have headphones on me

1 Like

the parody is snarky and talks about incest :joy:
the original takes itself seriously

1 Like

the original > parody

2 Likes

the first 10 minutes of the parody are actually pretty good

1 Like

Parody is mid

1 Like

This needs Heretic.

@Zugzwang zugbot gotta be
Tin_cat
or
Metal_Cat

3 Likes

i dont like soy sauce im giving up trying to like it. normally u need to be patient to get an acquired taste with flavors you didnt grow up with but i just cant find appreciation for soy sauce. i love salt. i love salty taste. but the other stuff in the soy sauce i just dont like. thats it. i’m done. me and soy sauce are no longer together. thanks for understanding.

i dont like it very much either have you considered using less soy sauce and more Other Things

1 Like

soy sauce is a tool

1 Like

Not super into soy sauce either. I love salt and I douse most of my food in pink himalayan but the salt in soy sauce is just too highly concentrated

1 Like

A simple marionette to be disposed off

1 Like

i didnt overdo it, i just dont like the fermented beans component. its made from salt water wheat and fermented bean paste. the last part is a bit too unusual for me

i love pink himalayan too im not sure if the taste is any different except that the grains are a bit bigger than the normal table salt at least over here. you can easily overdo it with the soy sauce yeah i had a big accident. it’s not uncommon to dilute it with water

1 Like

permission to talk mad shit

2 Likes

Permission granted always, u dont need to ask me for permission ever. Lets see what u got gremlin girl

2 Likes