Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

what does it count as a post delay? also how do I use this I need to know

2 Likes

Time between posts.

The point at “0” is the lowest time between any two posts in a game. The point at “100” is the highest time. The point at “50” is the median time between 2 posts. Etc. Each line is a game.

You get it by using Terminal of Lies but IDK if it’s public yet? I have it because I’m cool

2 Likes

they call me terminal of lies bc i am lying about being terminally ill to the US government to collect social security

4 Likes

on a semi-related note

I now have the Chase trifecta, so that’s kinda cool

1 Like

and yeah if you’re in the USA please both get credit cards early and then DO NOT ABUSE THEM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

1 Like

Im gonna open 3 credit cards when i turn 21 and max them all out immediatley fuck you

2 Likes

My bank called me to ask about potential credit card fraud

Because I bought Litten and Magnus the Discord cat ears for $5.99

5 Likes

They have never called me about potential fraud before. Ever.

1 Like

have you bought strangers discord cat ears before

1 Like

Litten and Magnus are perfectly normal they’re not strange at all

2 Likes

The answer is no but I’ve bought stupid shit online before. They didn’t call me about the two times I spent $4.99 on Mahjong Soul. Maybe that’s too low to be of concern

1 Like

$4.99 is perfectly normal to spend but you better not be spending $5.99

Nor did they call me about more expensive strange internet purchases. My guess would be that Discord credit card fraud happens a lot? Like Discord accounts get hacked all the fuckin time and once your card is on your account they can buy as mcuh Discord shit as they want without verifying much

2 Likes

I can confirm this because I bought Litten the Discord cat ears, then went and bought Magnus the Discord car ears without any kind of barrier or limitation, and then immediately realised I had to take my card off my account right away lest worse happen

2 Likes

yeah

May i would love discord cat ears

2 Likes

I have to tell you ‘go fuck yourself’ right now to prevent me from buying you them

1 Like

Go fuck yourself

Reported see you on the forums kid

2 Likes