@Litten as well

3 Likes

gen 9 uu

Meow

Purr

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

chat what should @Marshal’s punishment be?

3 Likes

Drinking the milk.

1 Like

Wiping the tabletop.

1 Like

its on the floor mangos :sob:

see this? thats parquet

silly silly mango

I Got #Isaacle Game #48
:thinking:: 4 :heart:: 9 :smiling_imp:: 0
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:red_square::green_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square::green_square::green_square:
:red_square::green_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:
:red_square::red_square::orange_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::red_square:

1 Like

Chat whats a polite way to reject a wedding invitation? (I realize asking this of teenager prescription drug addicted gasoline sniffing plushie toy hugging zoomers is like going on reddit and asking for street fighting advice but still im curious)

4 Likes

nya nya nya fol has the best advice

5 Likes

also probably depends the reason you have for rejecting, and your relationship with the person who invited you

2 Likes

How come? I dont imagine me listing out all the reasons to the person when rejecting, that sounds mega awkward. Maybe not awkward for u coz ur awkwardness incarnate zuggie~

Like imagine just laying it out all on the person and then they read my message and they sit there in silence awkardly

3 Likes

Find one polite reason to reject (e.g, scheduling conflict) and use that

3 Likes

I’ve just realised how stupid some of the ways I pull myself up from a lying down position are

2 Likes