Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i dont think u do

i think most of us perceive u as a malfunctioning AI program

3 Likes

U could just be honest and wish they both of them well but then state that you dont think youd fit in well with the guests at the party. Maybe offer to go see the bride and groom at another time

6 Likes

This situation reminds me of a situation I had experienced thought milder than this…

Anyways, I feel this is complicated and I don’t really know what to say here, but if you end up going. She has the responsability aswell to be civil there and not cause ruckus only because you exist, I think that if you keep your distance it would be fine

1 Like

yeah could be a good move, thank u youbie ^-^

2 Likes

i look extroverted here and in real life i am supr social and i will talk to everyone i am not larping i am not larping

5 Likes

Yeah, only your dumb/aes thinks that

1 Like

I have never larped and would never larp I freely admit to how I am in real life

3 Likes

(What is larp?)

1 Like

Im extraverted bc i like hanging out with people but i also have social anxiety

4 Likes

Omg, youbie is literally me

2 Likes
  1. Might laugh from random thoughts appearing
  2. frens
  3. pomni
  4. DnD
1 Like

I think online May and real life May both have their upsides and downsides. Neither is better or worse than the other

2 Likes

i am the best

5 Likes

online me is the real me irl me is the fake me bc the haters would sabotage me if they knew the real me (aka id get bullied for being trans)

6 Likes

online me is the real me irl me is the fake one bc the haters would sabotage me if they knew the real me (aka id get bullied for being rainbow)

4 Likes

online me is the fake me irl me is the real one bc the haters would sabotage me if they knew the real me (i have significantly more online friends than irlf)

5 Likes

Can I be your online friend :pleading_face:

1 Like

you know what sure

1 Like