Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

(I don’t get it either)

The internet is, and has been, fucked.

2 Likes

I also had forgotten how multivariable implicit differentiation works but LUCKILY the question on multivariable implicit differentiation was MULTIPLE CHOICE, and therefore we could not lose points for incorrect method.

It was something something x^3y + y^3z +z^3x = 11 find ∂z/∂y so I just fucked around with the function and fixed x until I got one of the given answers. And I think I got it correct? I think you can do that. I think it works

isnt that the beauty of it?

1 Like

I unambiguously lost points on Greene’s Theorem though because I just completely blanked. I had a vague idea of what it was and I think if I’d had a ton of time I could’ve guessed it but I spent all my time figuring out ways to solve the other problems I didn’t remember how to do

my calc 3 prof didn’t teach green’s theorem until the literal last day of class. or the divergence theorem, or stokes’ theorem

2 Likes

there was a test the previous class period about integrals and he started that day off being like “so here’s how you do an integral, right?” and. it made me so scared about how the class did on that test

2 Likes

fol

2 Likes

im so glad i didnt take a more mathy subject because i unironically forget what logarithms are consistently and i use them in my shenanigans

3 Likes

when the curvy lines got added i was fucked

3 Likes

i appreciate how much math affects the world and ~everything i do but i also appreciate having computers to do it for me instead of me doing stuff by hand

3 Likes

im good at math and enjoy it but fuck that shit fr im going into humantities

2 Likes

oh the humanity (i do not know what humanities are)

1 Like

you should work at human resources

3 Likes

once u get a job u’ll be there all the time (not due to employment though) (:fearful: )

3 Likes

3 Likes

im going into psychology

1 Like

Also nuh uh welcome to gen 9 bitch your dad’s a plant now.

1 Like

oh youre insane sick

4 Likes

humanities people when they realize they have to write a bunch of essays a semester

2 Likes