Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Nya

I dont know much about football but I think this isnt very nice to say about someone?

the bills are probably the most successful team in nfl history to never have won the ultimate prize of a super bowl. they manage to be good on paper and yet lose in the most comedic of ways

3 Likes

they lost 4 super bowls in a row once. this is your team

2 Likes

and they’re the upstate new york team so you can fit in with the college rooting interests

1 Like

okay i forgot about the vikings. you’d probably also like the vikings their dorktown documentary is awesome

1 Like

I havent watched it

but the vikings never lost 4 consecutive super bowls. that specifically is maycore

3 Likes

the vikings are in other aspects a lot more may though. their losses are a lot more comedic

1 Like

Oh, no, Benguined’s started on the sports stuff. It’s so over.

3 Likes

the jets are basically the mets of football but right now their quarterback is a noted vice presidential candidate and sandy hook conspiracy theorist. come back later

1 Like

sports ball

2 Likes
1 Like

My excitement suddenly increases. It does not feel like bloodlust– HAH! If the people who actually know what bloodlust is were to see me, then they would LAUGH at me! I wonder why I am suddenly excited. Is it because of the incoming RP, because I didn’t move much, because I finished reading an action chapter, a mixture of everything, or is it something else…?

2 Likes

Is watching mass online acceptable?

we found the cat

2 Likes

Your parents achieved so much success despite large setbacks

Despite such a successful upbringing you’re still a failure :3

1 Like

this is too fire

1 Like

@tutuu i have someone who claims to know everything about you and is also a wolfgirl who goes awoo (not to be mistaken with a wolfboy who goes awoo, such as arctic)

can u beat them in a fight

3 Likes

its serious…

2 Likes