Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I FOUND IT (text version)

1 Like

WE HAD TO WATCH A VIDEO NARRATING THIS god i fucking hate texas catholic school

1 Like

this was the specific video i think. it seems like a reupload but we watched it 5th or 6th grade

1 Like

He didnt even die permanetyl. Fuck off

3 Likes

Could you walk back? Could you walk back to that room where he sits on a table saying, “Daddy? Mommy? What’s going on?” Could you take his hands and say, “Son, your mommy and I love you, and we would never, ever let anything happen to you that didn’t just have to be! Do you understand that?” And when that old doctor comes back in and says, “I’m sorry, we’ve got to get started. People all over the world are dying,” could you leave? Could you walk out while he is saying, “Dad? Mom? Dad? Why…why have you abandoned me?”

And then next week, when they have the ceremony to honor your son, and some folks sleep through it, and some folks don’t even bother to come because they have better things to do, and some folks come with a pretentious smile and just pretend to care, would you want to jump up and say, “EXCUSE ME! MY SON DIED FOR YOU! DON’T YOU EVEN CARE? DOES IT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?”

I wonder, is that what God wants to say? “MY SON DIED FOR YOU! DOES IT MEAN NOTHING? DON’T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE?”

people paid thousands of dollars in tuition for this btw

2 Likes

to be fair, under Catholic beliefs about the world + normal person-ish ethics, it’s probably very bad not to go to church (technically-infohazardous-to-Catholics explanation (under Catholicism, skipping mass on Sundays is a mortal sin, meaning it can get you literally tortured forever, and generally speaking under normal person ethics it’s unethical to do things that get people tortured forever)

1 Like

If my son died for literally everybody in the world and they put on a ceremony about it I would not care that much if some people didn’t attend. If I died for literally everybody in the world and they put on a ceremony about it I would not care if osme poeple didn’t attend

1 Like

i remember crying when i heard that cuz sometimes my parents and I wouldn’t go cuz my mom had to work or smth

1 Like

its like the list of venial (not that bad) vs mortal (you are breaking your relationship with god and going to hell) sins its like

venial:
white lies
petty theft
cursing

mortal:
murder
extramarital sex
not going to mass

1 Like

I spent my entire life in mass #Boston

2 Likes

aren’t you in new york for college. hell

1 Like

Yes I am

1 Like

I’m working to become more and more insuffefrable

1 Like

may seems weird and pathetic until you realize they have spent the entire course of their life within new york and massachusets.

still weird and pathetic but atleast it makes sense now

2 Likes

may rooting for a boston blaseball team and a new york baseball team

2 Likes

My parents are from NY and went to school in MA. I’m from MA and went ot school in NY

2 Likes

i wonder what football team they would root for if they had to choose

cat that’s sopping wet after crawling out of the river

2 Likes

may i think you’d make a great bills fan actually

2 Likes