Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i also really really hate hannibal

this is exclusively because YOU CANNOT SOCIALLY DEDUCE THE DEMON
its one thing to be able to not socially deduce a Minion
it is another to be completely unable to solve the game through socials

minions are ACTIVELY DISINCENTIVIZED from telling them who they are, too

okay i guess if the ST gives them fake info i guess but

see sometimes you just get “the hannibal scholar nominated the winemaker day 1 L evils”

3 Likes

this is an ST deduction rather than

yeah.

also spartacus the outsider is just a shittier damsel

1 Like

no huntsman, evil don’t know it exists without haruspex

lacks a lot of what makes damsel interesting

1 Like

Technically Scholar is a homebrew Huntsman.

eh

as scholar you’re better off trying to pop your ability on a Twins or Winemaker over very publicly having to nom to narrow Spartacus down

1 Like

flashbacks to gab bluffing scholar

It’s a certain trail-off tone

1 Like

It indicates sometihng that’s like, an aside. Something I know is unhelpful but I am saying anyway

1 Like

You know when you’re saying a sentence, and you set off something, specifically a nonessential phrase, with commas? The comma at the end of a sentence indicates a nonessential sentence that I am setting off

1 Like

I think I was reading it as something used when the sentence was vaguely humorous

though now that you say this, that meaning makes a lot of sense

Well, I’ll usually only say nonessential sentences when they serve some secondary purpose, like humour,

1 Like

brb putting this into the wolf detector 6000

It also indicates that the thought isn’t fully finished and complete, which I like to do when I’m saying something joking. Like, I don’t genuinely believe Trumpeter is not busted. But I wanted to joke about how literally all the evils walked into it in the FoR game we played here.

So I used a comma at the end of the sentence to indicate it was nonfinal. That wasn’t all my thoughts.

1 Like