Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I looked up fall of rome botc and trumpeter is combinatorics mafia

3 Likes

ok so I’m not sure about May but for me, when you’re reading a sentence and it gets to a comma, you should make a comma sound in your head

if there are multiple commas at the end of the sentence then you should make one comma sound for each comma

4 Likes

no one ask me what a comma sounds like

3 Likes

THE COMMA SOUND

1 Like

Do you know the : sound. I make the : sound whenever I see a : and htat includes in a face. :D makes is read as the : sound and then “dee”, and htat is a word that means happiness

1 Like

Arete reads commas as glottalstops,

I know the : sound but :D makes the :D sound, not the : sound plus dee

it’s like how th makes the th sound, rather than being “tee aych” or t-sound h-sound

2 Likes

It’s like a golden pause and then Dee. It’s a two-letter word to me

And :P is : plus P. And B) is B plus ) sound

,,,,, chameleon

2 Likes

Why do i make boomer jokes expecting anyone on this site to understand
You’d think i’d learn by now

4 Likes

I know the song you are referencing :ayaya:

2 Likes

6 Likes

i was thinking about this earlier - i feel so happy and relieved i can be myself and joke about stuff on fol and ppl are so chill about it. ive called older mafia players boomers as a joke and they’ve gotten uppity about it. “I am not a boomer, thanks.”

i made this joke once posting this gif

at an older player coz he told a rly nerdy dnd story and he got angy. “if you dont like my story you dont need to respond”

like older people are so sensitive i swear to god. to jokes at least. i mean young people sensitive too in their own way. but specifically to jokes. older people CANT TAKE jokes. whatsoever. at least in my experience. i dunno if the whole gen z are chill, but at least fol is chill asf, which is great

5 Likes

millenials are the most sensitive generation has been my personal experience

1 Like

i probably dont have too big of a sample size though

so dont take it as research evidence it probably isnt

idk how people can get mad at tutuu jokes they’re so clearly harmless and silly banter

3 Likes

i played codenyames yesterday and the spymaster clued “miyamoto-musashi 2” and i said “next time im clueing the whole bee movie script and putting in lines between each word” and they ended the game saying they dont wanna play with passive aggressive people :sob:

3 Likes

You do have some humor that can possibly strike the word chord with some people

Bulgarian grandpas think everyone is making fun of them?

1 Like