Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i hate everything

1 Like

why is it literally only minor inconveniences that get to me this much

3 Likes

:people_hugging:

1 Like

im not too savvy about web stuff, but… could be some combination of a virus or ur browser breaking due to update / addons breaking, maybe you need to clear cache. maybe do a ccleaner clean (i personally like it but some people dont, i cant claim expertise knowing everything about it)

1 Like

Next BoTF should be blind with the Veiled fabled.

1 Like

it cant be a browser issue bc i use the discord app and that is also not working

plus my phone has the same problem

1 Like

who up playing undertale fangames instead of doing literally anything productive for the last literally five hours

1 Like

next BoTF should be with the Procedurally Generated fabled where whoever wins and loses is decided by complete random chance with the events of the game itself having no bearing whatsoever

yellow?

anyway if i had a nickel for every homebrew i was aware of with a somewhat overbearing custom fabled and an outsider who’s functionality completely relied on said fabled. i’d have at least three

ts!underswap. already cleared all routes of yellow

(albeit i only cleared neutral because i accidentally aborted geno in steamworks)

oh is that one any good

Wait me me me me!!!

yeah it’s pretty good (albeit i had spoiled myself on. pretty much everything about it beforehand so)

3 Likes

can confirm this is exactly what playing botf feels like

3 Likes

i don’t actually know how overbearing the jurgen leitner fabled is in practice but it’s easily my favorite of the three i’m thinking of if only because it’s just an extremely dedicated middle finger to that role in particular

wing-gaster-chara

mist did you send this to me i forger

1 Like