Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

nah not irl, online more so. i dont rly talk to much older ppl irl. it could just be the places ive been at. like it differs from community to community probably. some places are chill asf. some are just rly sensitive and i think groups of people naturally tend to imitate each other if they hang around each other all the time

1 Like

Younger peeps are generally more sensitive to things if they stay on battlegrounded places like TWITTER, though that’s half the picture.

1 Like

or intentionally

1 Like

Nya

2 Likes

nya
meow
purr

2 Likes

Speaking of peeps being generally more sensitive to things. May would you like to tell us your experience with competitive tetris

1 Like

tootie telling jokes is like when my cat goes squeak at me it’s just cute how could it offend me it’s so small and harmless i want to pet it

5 Likes

Nya
Meow
Purr

2 Likes

naturally be incentivized to intentionally do that, imo, if we wanna be meticulous

1 Like

People telling me to kill my self on Tetris because I beat their ass with the easiest opener in the world?

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

me when katze is nice to me :blush: :heart:

1 Like

testing

2 Likes

okay i’m not sure why that worked fine but discord, youtube, and the site i use to check if discord is down are all broken

also all the pictures above too because why not

2 Likes

all of those work fine on my end

so my wifi is just acting up except for specifically fol?

2 Likes

anti-ddos that does the worst thing imaginable (forces you to use fol)

5 Likes

i literally switched networks and the problem hasnt gone away

2 Likes

You got poisoned cookies?

1 Like