Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

in MU?

on here!

I dont see a button so my boomer brain gets confused

1 Like

FoL: extensive debates about whether itā€™s ever okay to use WotM when assigning roles to players

Quizbowlcord (direct host quote): ā€œEvery role was rigged this gameā€

2 Likes

official host statement upon being asked why literally every role was rigged despite the fact they said they randed roles

2 Likes

I have had some funny coincidences over the years where I had to swear I didnt rig certain roles lol

just paste the video link, it should work if itā€™s not part of another fancy formatting block (and maybe even if it is)

like so:

1 Like

And i thought my games were bad

1 Like

correction: apparently exactly one role was not rigged. answer on how this makes literally any difference when process of elimination is taken into account yet to come

1 Like

one role not being rigged doesnā€™t work if every other role was

tbf i think people signed up with the expectation the game would be the way it was

2 Likes

maybe not the whole unplanned revival part but

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy

1 Like

I won BotC

1 Like

Iā€™m not actually that happy nobody talked about us

1 Like

grats

I was expecting it to be unbalanced but I failed to predict ā€œdead villager revived and converted into a jester after seeing who all the mafia wereā€

2 Likes

I just got done hosting a game of botc

the cerenovus forgot to claim goblin and lost the game for evil because of this

1 Like

the kicker is that she actually was in fact supposed to be dead the whole time and the host just fucked up the action resolution after initially getting it right

3 Likes

hrm, the video works on its own but not within a post. I will have to test this out some more how strange