Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Well our Undertaker did claim Goblin and lost the game for Good because of this

final 4 a.k.a. ā€œdid the host livebalance a player into an SK midgame or did the host design a setup that, at rand, had 3 wolves, 1 SK, 1 antitown neut, and 8 villagersā€

2 Likes

the undertaker stole the gobby claim

the answer, somehow, was both

1 Like

also I told the Evil Fisherman to convince town that the cerenovus was themselves ceremad as goblin

they took this advice and decided to claim Heretic

hey, be fair, he may have designed an 8v5 at rand but the 5 didnā€™t start with an SK

1 Like

iā€™m surprised no oneā€™s mentioned the riddles with groan inducing answers and mechanical significance

1 Like

man, if he had just not chosen to remember the 3p he could have won with town, or maybe even with mafia

(unless the host wouldā€™ve midgame balanced him into being SK anyway. joycat)

1 Like

ADHD says today is a mafia game building day, so I expect 3/4 of my announced games to be ready for review by the end of the night if I can get formatting right.

3 Likes

tbf that oneā€™s not on the host

1 Like

claiming Heretic on this script in particular risks the Good team believing you and executing you

or not believing you and executing you

both of these cause evil loss

the force-converting him to SK is on the host, his decisions are not

1 Like

over half the advice given on one of them amounted to ā€œthink dumberā€

and advice that was contained to deadchat by virtue of being too solving is ā€œ95% of this riddle doesnā€™t matter and it could be reduced to 1.5 sentencesā€

1 Like

kinda based ngl

2 Likes

My msssage to toges literally said letā€™s propagandize squid as spy

1 Like

I liked the one I solved

it wasnā€™t like objectively good but it was cute

1 Like

(lightly edited to fit FoL ā€“ like, literally I just changed a proper noun and thatā€™s it)

Im a special katze
One for booming not meowing
One for destruction not crochet
I stand unless I am moved
I send my babies hurling

3 Likes

iā€™m not talking about the one you solved

1 Like

yeah I know

1 Like

public service announcement stop showing mario WWā€™s who are sat next to the recluse the demon fake claim with a math in the game

1 Like