Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

you shouldnt be 6’3

I’m gonna write the greeting in the email

And the body now

so true i am meant to be taller

1 Like

i am meant to be a baller

3 Likes

i’m honestly pissed that i was more associated with perfectly reasonable sensory overload breakdowns than i was with the time i didn’t bring a coat on a day where it dropped to the 30’s by midday so i tucked my elbows and knees into my shirt and waddled around like a goomba all recess

4 Likes

:wowee:

honestly now that I think about it yeah

1 Like

In middle school I was probably associated with the fact that if I got a grade I didn’t like I would cry about it to try to get pity from the teacher (often worked)

1 Like

Good thing Mario didn’t show up.

And sometimes people would come ot me later like “are you okay???” and I would be like Yeah lol I was doing that on purpose

1 Like

:joy_cat:

Listen sometimes a quiz would be complete bullshit and there’s one very easy way to make a teacher fix that if you are a small child

1 Like

Email trickery?

i remember whenever i was in a class with a bunch of students much older than me, they would ask me to ask the teacher to grade quizzes on a curve

it probably would’ve worked if i went for it tbh i give off very powerful lost puppy vibes irl

2 Likes

No I was like 12 I was not sending emails

1 Like

I’m old enough to remember dial up.

i aspire to become 8 feet tall and weigh the same i do now and have @Slenderman proportions

3 Likes

Gen Zs would have no idea of what the internet was like when you needed a landline to connect.

1 Like

KIDS THESE DAYS