Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

only people that me and my friends are weird and obsessive about. campus microcelebrities.

1 Like

The only person I think I’ve ever known the name of without talking to was Grace, who was on my bus every single day from elementary school to middle school, and who looked like a slightly older version of somebody else I knew, and I called her “other [name]” for a long time and then discovered her name was Grace. She was blonde and kind of tall wore her hair in a braid, or sometimes two braids

1 Like

Naw I have just talked to people and known their names, even if I never met them before

I thought this was a common thing

1 Like

there’s elmo guy but nowi know that he’s brian but also he chases ftms HARD so i dont really want to talk to him he’s weird

1 Like

they would scream about me being crazy or smth

no my guy i was standing in line to buy a cookie and i got covered in half a muffin

1 Like

whaa

:wowee:

Otherwise, uh, there’s a guy in my dorm who I talk to a lot and have talked to since the beginning of the school year and I literally still don’t know his name. Irecognise his name as being Him when it’s said, but as soon as it stops being said it leaves my head again

1 Like

:wowee:

Names. Nope. No names for me

1 Like

True

oh

the school made three new math classes for me specifically

so that’s basically what i became known for

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

On yea skipping grades in math

1 Like

I just like went to my local uni when they ran out of classes

I wonder if it’s brainrot form ebing online and seeing people’s names next to their posts always

2 Likes

I didn’t run out of math classes cause I was too sickly to take a normal volume of classes. Deprived of that experience. Ionly went up to Calc 2 in hig hschool

1 Like

yea that’s what i had to do senior year when they finally gave up on making me more classes lol

2 Likes

Which is covered in AP Calc BC even if I took it not at my high school

1 Like