Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Uhhhh
I sure got a score

1 Like

1 Like

…nd place!

1 Like

i actually did get my exam results today too. i lost a couple marks but other than that i popped off

2 Likes

did you lose 2 marks

i was told i lost “a couple” on one subject and had no other notes. so supposedly yes

2 Likes

i didn’t get to see the exact grade

good news! they fixed this issue by moving one of them to 8:30 and making them back to back instead :)

1 Like

2 Likes

Ahhh. Low graphic horror.

Something that genuienly gets me

Ah sweet manmade horrors

1 Like

i love you

2 Likes

You should rig the rand so you get the right players to make your pet role in Fam4 work

1 Like

in FAM3 we didn’t rig the rand and still got the right players to make our pet role work

I rigged the rand despite not doing the rand

1 Like

uh more seriously I think the case for ‘it is ever acceptable to rand alignments but rig role assignments within the alignments’ is stronger than the case for it being ok to rig alignments

3 Likes

Probably

although I would chalk up it being used in solving as a massive skill issue on hosts’ part

1 Like

Rigging is always okay as long as nothing is on the line, it is your game you are hosting after all.

That being said I haven’t seen the point of doing it as if I had a game I needed to rig for certain players I wouldn’t have them in the game.

1 Like

I say have a principle of never doing it or people are going to try and use it to solve and thats an integrity breach.

3 Likes