Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

(and that one train)

Okay so like

What if I was a Bomber

But also I was Town

If you’re talking about the one I referenced, it was icky, yes. It was too abstract to have any narrative resonance so it just kinda sucked lol.

1 Like

i wouldnt play in a game that rigs roles unless it otherwise is designed heavily around host decisions (botc)

3 Likes

i would absolutely hate to have less or more of a chance to get a certain role based on my play.
and i really wouldnt want a precedent of being someone who tryhards forcing me to get a more high effort or high stakes role

1 Like

i think a semi-open where it is “host will completely choose roles, this is just the possible list, and then the roles will be randed to people randomly”

3 Likes

is fine

3 Likes

@Litten

im gonna give u a massage

2 Likes

Yeah this is completely fine as long as it’s disclosed the host is doing that

1 Like

i also wouldnt feel comfortable with rigged rands. if i knew a host was prone to doing it id probably avoid joining their games. id be stressed out coz apart from playing a normal mafia game there will be this constant extra layer of “solve the host” if i wanna play optimally which would stress me out a bit, mafia stressful as it is, pure rand makes it a bit less so imo. i dont wanna solve the host “would they give a mafia/town role to this person?” like thats lame, the already existing rules like no angleshooting etc are there to prevent the host from becoming a gameplay element

1 Like

Why

1 Like

you’ve been good so u deserve it

1 Like

I think the like
One time I’d accept something like this is like

A role like botc’s Vizier (wolf that’s forcibly modrevealed day 1) existing and players dont want to rand it

1 Like

yeah you should play mafia to fix that

1 Like

Otherwise no

1 Like

you should join my totally-not-rigged-to-rand-tutuu-wolf forum mafia mafia game

1 Like

:flushed:

We are literally not talking about rigging roles to specific players, consensus is that it’s Bad, we are talking about selecting which roles are in a semi-open

tbh its been a while since ive hosted a game here but im busy with champs stuff and then anni so maybe eventually this will become a reality

2 Likes

good katze good good~

1 Like