Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i shot a wolf but the town king docced him

2 Likes

ok well i wont advertise it but hypothetically the patrons will all rand cooler roles

1 Like

this is 100% not a joke. frfr no cap.

(this is a joke)

oh. the serial killer wasn’t that underpowered i just owned them (ignore that i thought they were mafia and owned a townie the next day)

the star wars sk was significantly more underpowered

brb joining that community and never being scum again

2 Likes

ok so this is very ToLbrain but in my head I think of “normally powered SK” as like, infinitely night bulletproof and not coppable (still findable with other investigative PRs) and so the Quizbowlcord thing of “you get maybe one and often zero night vests” just feels like “obviously this role was not intended to win”

1 Like

personally im a big fan of bulletproof day arsonist+serial killer being widely considered the weakest ToL SK

3 Likes

to be fair, one of the roles it was up against was Possessor which like
if you can get past like n2 as Poss without being straightforwardly mech outed you should be able to win

2 Likes

the NKs in ToL are all genuinely so strong its funny to look back and think people considered them weak

their winrate was probably too high if anything lmao

1 Like

Probably because you’re constantly living on the edge and your victory relies on you both playing well and also getting lucky. Neutrals in general have a big player experience problem.

1 Like

tbf quizbowlcord also gives sk a wincon based on kill count rather than being last man standing

1 Like

SK with a wincon based on kill count that doesn’t end the game when it wins isn’t really an SK imo

1 Like

(A “neutral” role that has a mutually exclusive wincon to the other factions isn’t actually neutral. “3rd Party” is a more accurate term, but it’s really a single player faction. They’re effectively lost wolves but harder to hunt.)

1 Like

Wait a character from SpongeBob or literal SpongeBob

Considering they just added a perma scroll that you can buy with irl money

1 Like

they did what now

they finally beat mario maker

1 Like

(they actually beat it like a week ago but it just got revealed that the “final” level they were struggling on was never legitimately clear checked)

1 Like

joycat