Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i was a little sad that the level called “the last dance” was the second to last level beaten. but now it’s the last. what a cinematic ending

1 Like

im gonna make a mario maker level righjt now

2 Likes

you haven’t been able to for years now

1 Like

team 0% is also trying to 100% mario maker 2 but obviously that’s not gonna actually be feasible until levels stop being uploaded

1 Like

this is such a funny notification to me

2 Likes

you underestimate my power

2 Likes

you get used to it

2 Likes

It can give up to 100x odds

3 Likes

Lets not forget the NKs which were run on old FoL. Demon was one of them.

4 Likes

everytime u post i think its me

5 Likes

if u werent funny this would be a terrible crime

5 Likes

i remembered before class yesterday, a guy stepped out for a moment, and the girl who was sitting to his right then asked the guy who was sitting to his left “hey can you switch to my seat and then i’ll go one seat to the right, i just have an issue with him”

and then while they were moving, he came back, saw them carrying their things and was like “oh are we all moving one seat closer to the front”

and she had to like, sternly but unsuspiciously nod to the other guy to call off the mission, and they all just sat down shifted one seat to the right

nobody said anything all class, they just looked down awkwardly for a little while

i had thought that one dude who stepped out seemed benign and now i’m worried he’s gonna tell me my hair looks like it smells nice

6 Likes

:skull:

Damn thats awkward

Funny story thanks for sharing

I like ur avatar btw. The hair looks like it smells of lavender. Mmmmm~

2 Likes

God i fuckin love cats

4 Likes

This guy is sniffing extremely loudly every 30 seconds this is gonna be a long train ride

1 Like

Rei Mekaru is the nicest Danganronpa character in history.

humanbob

I AM SICK SHUT UP

2 Likes