Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Why are u so useless?~

1 Like

revenant revenant revenant revenant revenant r

1 Like
Summary

I just finished Danganronpa another chapter 3, and good Lord thatā€™s depression and nightmare fuel right there.

My memory used to be incredible now its average. I also used to be perpetually anxious now im chilling. There might be a correlation. Maybe i stopped caring so much. Huge W

1 Like

Emotions have always been the thing holding me back. My nemesis. Caused me to do so much irrational decisions to avoid them. My coping mechanisms were very bad. Like damn man. Why did that have so much power over me. If im not upset im peak performance human. If im upset its a bit monkaS

2 Likes

(i also cant help feel a tingle of superiority every time i see someone get upset over something i know i can handle now. Listen, its not MEAN! Its ā€¦ acknowledging my new powerā€¦ which is why its a GOOD thing ā€¦ wholesum)

2 Likes

(unrelated to the above)

When i was 13ish i used a hitler skin on minecraft

3 Likes

Tell me something that doesnā€™t scream tutu

4 Likes

I also built a huge wooden swastika. This was peak comedy for me. Then this VIP girl player flew over and set it on fire with her flint and steel. Then i picked up a flower and i tried to throw it to her but she killed me with her sword. Another player saw all that and laughed at me in chat

2 Likes

are we supposed to be surprised or

1 Like

2 Likes

Generally unempathetic story

1 Like

Tutu are you spying on the forums to then instantly like responses you see

1 Like

Im watching ur face rn through ur webcam. I gained access to it after sending u a link one time which u clicked

1 Like

i was the guy laughing

4 Likes

1 Like

rei mekaru my queen

crich u lowkey give rei vibes

i know im too occupied with work at this point in my life but it gets crazier and crazier to think about how long ive been here, i really appreciate you guys regardless of the diabolical things that have happened throughout my continuous and large span of time ive been here

i started playing forum mafia at a very low point of my life and like. even if i am an argumentative little shit playing mafia i still overall have fun. i feel like if i didnt start playing mafia i probably wouldnt be here right now soā€¦ i appreciate everyone here. new and old for that!!! you guys genuinely became my life for so long, because when you drop out as a freshman you have an extreme long period of time doing nothing but wallowing in my self hatred and the fact that i spent so much time in this community helped me so much with thatā€¦ like an extreme amount. having a hobby like this is truly amazing because the amount of people ive met on fol who have dealt with me and have interacted with me will never fail to make me realize that there is a lot of good people who exist in the worldā€¦

not to mention this place is responsible for half of the people i consider my best friends. so like. i will never willingly abandon this placeā€¦. you guys are fucking awesome ā€¦ even though ive been pretty dead, i still think yall are awesome. even the new people i havent managed to get very close to i find you awesome!!! and id love to play with you guys once i get the time to

to all of the folers who i barely speak to anymore, and to the ones that dipped, i love and miss yall too :heart: the amount of people in this community that have talked to me and have had serious conversations with me and have helped younger me grow into a somewhat better personā€¦ its a lot. i dont think id even be able to list everybody lmao.

anyway this is way too long already and im bad at typing so its probably a huge mess but. i appreciate you guys, and i cant wait to play more!! cheers to the giggles weā€™ve had and giggles we will have.

for the record in case anyone doesnt know who i am bc of my username, im min. and like. i prefer to change because #newera but i dont care if anyone calls me min or jail or anything else. or even mav or maverickā€¦ which is min name reveal

13 Likes

maverick we love you

4 Likes