Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

…we’ve been over this

Honestly sometimes I wished I could be a girl instead. I am simply a ditzy girl who turned out to be a boy.

But I’m fine as I am, people in my direct vicinity (except my family) doesn’t judge me too much

2 Likes

No one tell them

1 Like

FoL claims yet another victim

5 Likes

No, but thats mainly bc i stopped talking to her. She also has outed other people who are LGBT in the past on accident, idk why i trusted her in the first place

2 Likes

Wtf lmao

1 Like

You’re fine but could you be better, happier, free from the chains of performing a gender role you neither like nor are good at (edit: I’m not saying that last thing is about you in particular if that wasn’t clear)

2 Likes

Let’s say
Hypothetically speaking

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it

2 Likes

People that are my acquintances or friends, I believe they don’t care too much about my mannerisms or behavior because well, they don’t look out for it.

But uhh yeah, my family believes in gendered roles

1 Like

Thank God that my class mostly has cool people

1 Like

This reminds me of how I let worries about what other people would think of me prevent me from realizing I was trans. Like “I’m not trans because I could never tell my family.” Took me a long time to realize that I was a fuckin idiot.

1 Like

im out as trans irl but i also do not speak to anyone ever so it never comes into play. I purposely use fem terms for myself though to make sure they fucking get the point
HIGHLY recommend passive aggressive transgenderism

3 Likes

From which country are you from?

scotland. my class is like half people i have identified as probable crypto bros though so like Hard mode scotland

2 Likes

Oh god

…why is fol filled with so many gender queers. what makes that happen

4 Likes

being closeted is wolfing irl

2 Likes

Werewolf Online

Werewolf Offline

im lolcatting

1 Like