Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Scotland is full of financial illiterates, I would be surprised to find a class half full of ‘cryptobros’

2 Likes

trying to signal the mafia as lw

:skull_and_crossbones:

I love this classification

2 Likes

software dev is a terrible terrible curse

2 Likes

Ouch. Also Edinburgh?

1 Like

one of them has outright talked to one of my lecturers about bitcon and followed up with politcal assasination and the others just like AI a little too much and seem to not care about any of the actual things we are doing

3 Likes

i wonder

2 Likes

LOL. I know the exact type of class you’re talking about.

2 Likes

I love you two. You guys just have the same scottish braincells

1 Like

You don’t understand. There’s an epidemic in the UK of permenantly unskilled young men in the UK who are brainwashed by ‘alpha male’ influencers into thinking they can beat the ‘matrix’ by getting into bitcoin, crypto, dropshipping and Hustler’s university rather than, well, actual university.
They know they’re unskilled, but don’t want to actually work to succeed or improve their skills, so they look at these paths ‘the government doesn’t want you to know about’
They’re very upset that capitalism is becoming much less rigged in favour of a white cisman so they actually need to compensate for their lack of skill, since they’re getting outskilled where they normally wouldn’t because of the progress we’ve made

3 Likes

Sigh

2 Likes

I shattered Katze’s vision of me

I will never be looked the same

:sob:

i now see you as a disney princess its so over for you

2 Likes

the only ones ive seen actually do solid work are the ones who are just Regular People

1 Like

how do u see me

a 32x32 image of jade homestuck

2 Likes

I’m assuming they also adopted the “treat women like objects” mentality?

1 Like

i dont think jade homestuck is quite applicable anymore katze