Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Can you at least see me like belle from beauty and the beast if I could have a say in how you percieve me?

1 Like

fine you can be jade but red

1 Like

True

Joycat

i think the color isnt the reason why its not applicable

1 Like

my names going to be birch next week

1 Like

Love they talk about the Matrix and taking the red pill when the former a trans allegory and the latter is estrogen.

3 Likes

this is chloes fault I want all the names theyre mine gimme

1 Like

True

ive never heard them talk about the matrix these people do not watch movies. they cant control the characters in movies

2 Likes

REAL

I tried to watch the matrix when i was like 11 and i think i fell asleep like half way through it. it was like 3pm

1 Like

Matrix is so good thoooooo

2 Likes

I rewatched it relatively recently and it still goes hard

2 Likes

If I could Fry this I would

1 Like

Fry?

I feel like queer people generally are drawn to online spaces because it’s Safer and they feel more comfortable being themselves somewhere where they won’t be physically harmed?
And I think that lots of communities probably have gender queer people, it’s just that we happen to be a place where people are vocal and open about it - it’s normalized here. People feel safe
And because there are so many openly gay™ people and we’re a supporting space, people who might not otherwise do it start to think more about their gender/sexuality and realize things about themselves

4 Likes

True

And then there’s also arctic

2 Likes