Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

actually 98/100

That’s why I’m asking if anyone has actually used it. They appear to have a rather large advertising budget.

1 Like

no lyrics
no lyrics
what
no lyrics
no lyrics
no lyrics

top 6 2022

i fw lyrics its just that alot of the time voices just cant hit the exact place i want them to. however radiohead

my 2023 is basically the same except with only shameful songs instead

i don’t have a single song in my 2023 i am ashamed of / would be. I know for a fact that my 2024 is going to tho

1 Like

maybe i should be humiliated that I listened to a 16 minute long car seat headreast song enough for it to be my 56th most listened to song. or an 11 minute long car seat headrest song enough for it to be my 11th

i somehow knew more people who liked car seat headrest in texas than I do now. and I know tons of furries from seattle isn’t that literally like the #1 demographic???

look i just dont know when i listened to help yourself that many times. i dont remember listening to it and i didnt then either. im being framed

my sister said id like car seat headrest so i listened and just kinda got bummed out

ME TOO

1 Like

Omg im the same (not the same songs but like no lyrics)

1 Like

okay but famous prophets stars rocks

1 Like

Except mine are some like super niche songs that maybe have like 1k views at most

and im assuming costa concordia is the other one?
which is like
my favorite song by them lol

1 Like

yeah ur 2/2

1 Like

I had a few weeks where I would put on famous prophets stars at a certain stoplight and then see if i could make it to school faster than the song.

1 Like

i almost subbed costa concordia to one of the music league cats (idr which one ngl) but literally only you would listen to all 11mins

1 Like

normalest texan driver