Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

you people concern me

5 Likes

radiohead is part of the fake incel aesthetic too. none of the songs are even that incelly. only vaguely. REAL incels listen to The Smiths. thats real incel music. created by and for incels

i listen to “lostwave” actually. all my music has been found on an old mp3 player from grandmas attic

ah yes, In Rainbows by Radiohead, truly a lost, underground album that you’d only find on some dingy mp3 player

I CAN LIKE TWO THINGS

fuck this im getting you banned again

3 Likes

wrap her in chains and throw her in the river

3 Likes

nvm we had good times together don’t forget that is just like actually the full culmination of human art

unfortunately i have decided to listen to all of it right now though. so have fun with me here for an hour or whatever

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is the full culmination of human art

there is not a single song in this album that misses. it is literally hit after hit after hit. in the face. until you are a stain

1 Like

idk i am a massive massive album listeners but even then there are albums that do better imho with the theming and consistency of the album as a whole. Songs go hard but I wouldn’t call the album absurdly cohesive which makes it not really my favorite as far as albums go

2 Likes

Fair

There’s an album called My Love Is Sick that tells a cohesive-ish story and I love it
Except apparently the only person I know who has heard of the artists is guava

yeah i get that. i think Kid A and how it does the thing with its songs is like. theoretically peak
its just. ok so pre-in rainbows every other like. high tier album for me had like. one song. that i could say was arguably as good as the worst song in we had good times together dont forget that
in rainbows is alot closer and more cohesive which is why i am currently making the argument for the top spot there. i do value that its just
holy shit this album
idk what it is about this album man. god put me here to enjoy this one singular album

nanoray’s zapper is also up there for having only songs that hit insanely hard but im not sure any of them have put me in a state like the songs in we had good times together dont forget that. they just all slap insanely hard. they dont vibrate my brain molecules so specifically that i like stop closing my eyes

i cannot get myself to love super hard electronic / breakcore no matter how hard i try

im too much of a lyricscel i think

1 Like

i dont think its smth you can get yourself to enjoy. you just have to listen to it, hate it, and then at some point get hit by it like a truck out of nowhere and whoops now you like breakcore. you must also be insane

99/100 of my top songs of 2023 on spotify had lyrics that you could clearly hear & decipher on first go