Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

AND at worst u can just take it again

1 Like

ohhh
i thought u had but since u were talking about taking it again i assumed thst mustve been like a practice one

1 Like

nah both of them were real

this one was paid for by the school tho
and it couldnā€™t really hurt

1 Like

though apparently some schools donā€™t accept you if you send them more than 3 scores (???)

i, however, have taken it twice
so

havenā€™t taken one of those standardized tests since 7th grade. the official school one got cancelled by covid and i never bothered to actually take another

2 Likes

joycat

yeah the education world is weird man

Yeah dont do more then 3 unless you did really bad on all 3 of them. Its for superscore reasons btw

2 Likes

Most like community ones yea, not most unis tho

1 Like

They were test optional during covid and jt was then reverted

1 Like

All the places i applied to were test optional, and all the places i was looking at but didnt were test optional. Could be diff for the coming years but thats hoe it was this yesr

2 Likes

Oh optional. I thought you meant test blind.

Optional is completely different yea

If you donā€™t submit a test score tho they will assume you bombed it, that is what optional means

1 Like

About as optional as the optional essays are (they really arenā€™t optional unless your really cracked at something)

You the next Einstein? Its optional ye

massive skill issue

Optional essays are a bit different since most schools do actually not really hols test scores as an important thing since bc of various reasons but the essays are just an effort thing that you can choose to put in or not

I applied to a place and didnt do the essay and still got in so they def do mean optional even if its reccomended

1 Like