Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

If you do well enough on the state standardised tests here they give you free tuition to all the state schools

1 Like

damn

tons of schools have scholarships for high act/sat scores too. if ur gonna do dece on it anyways its worth for just that reason

I got it but room and board and such is still expensive and also all the schools when I visited I felt like I would die if I stayed there too long. Deeply grey places

2 Likes

i have to pay fuckloads of money to go out of state please help

(actually a lot of scholarships will probably Help get it down to a reasonable level but still)

But like from my research, a good test score will help, but no test score wont hurt. At most it means someone else has a leg up over you depending on the score, but u can just do better in other areas (extracurriculars, grades, classes, essays, etc)

1 Like

i know texas tech does this a lot of other schools do too

anyone up nyaing in the chat

3 Likes

I gurantee u theres colleges in some state somewhere where if u apply to it with a good enough whatever youll get in state tuition

yeah
I could get a 3/4 ride at UVU very easily
but I also like. Don’t want to stay in utah

ye
actually there’s a whole western student exchange thing

Also wtf this is bs i want this

1 Like

I have no idea how it works or what the requirements are

but will be a MASSIVE help i think

also lizer u can do WUE cuz ur in a WUE state which can help with lots of schools out west

1 Like

ye

yah

1 Like

I am probably too anxious about costs of going out of state

yahr. lots of schools r gonna give good tuition rates with WUE i’d start looking into those school by school

1 Like

fair